Monday 23 May 2011

All black everything....

 Today is the birthday of a good friend of mine, Lee Hazzard.


Aside from being a long time friend, he is a born entrepreneur & the CEO of Hazzardous Entertainment.


 This weekend he celebrated in style with his sister and many friends in West London. I knew about it for a while and have been racking my brains wondering what type of cake to make for him.

Looking good :)


I took inspiration from the logo for his company which is simple and striking. I also wanted to personalise it a little and at first I was going to have some cupcakes or mini cakes with his face on to go with the main cake. Then my mum (hereby appointed my Creative Director) came up with the idea of making a dice out of cake... work with me.


A little photoshop magic later & I came up with a cool pop art image of his face. I've got to say I am SUPER excited about pop art images and I'm sure you will see this sort of thing again...

Cake dice yo
 
 I didn't realise until I tried to put up this post just how hard it is to take a decent picture of a black cake!

The cake is still a bit wet here but at least you can see the detail...
On display

Happy Birthday my brother & many more!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely and endearing Blog. The pictures are stunning. The cake is sexy and innovative. I hope Lee had a great time and everyone enjoyed the Bday vibes....I'm sure you were inspired for your own Essex Bash!!! Great work....yet again Ms. Ana. Big up mums...brap brap! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...