Saturday 16 July 2011

My week in pictures....

It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you, without a dope post to chill to, chill to...



It has been pretty much a week since I last posted a blog. It was a week jam packed with me losing my iPhone (my true love), an amazing holiday at the Worldwide Music Festival 2011 in the South of France and the birth of my beautiful niece. The last few days have been all about Facebook; posting pictures, tagging pictures, liking other people's pictures and adding and accepting new friends (and looking at their pictures). That and settling back into the 9-5 and cooing over my gorgeous niece.

I am just about ready to get back to my current reality but in the spirit of keeping the memories alive, I have compiled a very small collage of the events of this week especially for those of you that aren't friends with me on Facebook and therefore totally pictured out....




Before I sign off I have to say that this is the first time that I have gone away on holiday & decided I wanted to live elsewhere. I am an Anglophile at heart but I am ready for some time in the sun. I am officially putting it out there... Sun, sea, sand, the French language, family and opportunity. Watch this space :)



Enjoy
xx

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. first time ive seen that vid! its great! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was quite pleased with it, it took me a zillion years :)

      xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...