Friday 26 August 2011

These are a few of my favourite things....

I love chocolate and I love cakes. It seemed appropriate therefore to treat myself to the finest of both on this pretty miserable and wet week in August.

I took a walk around Angel and went to two of my favourite eateries. Along the way I made a (mildly) interesting discovery; both of the shops are called Paul.... Who'd have thought that the name Paul was in fact synonymous with top quality tasty treats?


The first is the patisserie Paul. They make amazing breads, cakes and pastries.


The second one is Paul A Young Fine Chocolates. They do 'wipe away your tears and make things better again' kinda chocolate - it really is that good :)



I have to say I spent a small fortune but you can't really put a price on excellence - at least that's what I'll be telling my customers when I open my Patisserie. I think I'll change the name first though to Bailey 'Paul' Ana Cakes. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...