Monday 17 October 2011

Family Time




Happy Monday Peoples! I hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was fun packed and busy. On Saturday, I went to the Frieze Art Fair in London and a naming ceremony for baby Samuel. Yesterday we celebrated what would have been my sister's 18th birthday.


She passed away tragically aged only 7 and it was only right to celebrate her life with a party at home with friends and family. It was a lot of fun, there was much food, music and dancing. I decided on a 4 layer chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting and Party Ring Biscuits. I promise not to do any more chocolate cakes for a while - even I'm getting fed up but it was still National Chocolate Week so I'm forgiving myself :).


Here are some pictures from the day...

Beautiful Bailey & Beautiful Whitney

Mmmm tasty

Teach me how to Dougie!

Caught red handed in my sweetie drawer!

Have a great week :)

Peace & Love
xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...