Friday 25 November 2011

Banoffee Tartelettes



TGIF! Today's offerings are mini banoffee tarts. I like little cakes because then I can eat the whole thing and not feel bad :). Plus I'm in the middle of a wedding cake marathon and have been baking up a storm this week. When you spend as much time as I do in the kitchen baking for other people, you need quick and tasty little treats to keep your sugar levels up.


This banoffee tart took me about 5 minutes to throw together, perfect for when you are a busy bee. I bought all the bits separately from Sainsburys. As it's almost Christmas there are loads of little party bits in the shops at the moment.

The base is a ready made sweet mini tart, filled with Dulce Leche Caramel and double thick whipped cream. They are then topped with sliced bananas and some cocoa sprinkled on top, delicious...


I hope you have had a good week and are planning an even better weekend.

Peace & love

xx

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I don't know where to start on how good these look...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ana- these are gorgeous! Your blog is a treat to behold... And that birthday cake you baked- I now feel completely inadeqate buying m&s ones for my children!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look divine. I can only imagine how they taste. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments, it's amazing that something so simple can look & taste so good! Happy days :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...