Monday 14 November 2011

Birthday Boy




Happy Monday People, I hope you all had a good weekend. Yesterday was my son's 6th birthday. He's been counting down to it for the last 3 months, (no exaggeration), so you could imagine his level of excitement come Saturday night. He asked for a Streetfighter Ryu cake, then decided he wanted a giant cupcake so we decided to try and do both. Both of the my boys helped me make them, it was a lot of fun & very messy :)



The birthday boy picking his Ryu image...

We went to a soft play place called Party Man World and they ran around for about 4 hours, just watching them was exhausting! 

The guests arriving...




Normality has now been restored and it's countdown time till Christmas. As for me, I'm in need of some inspiration and will be going to at least one art gallery this week if not more. I'm also looking forward to trying some new recipes. What are you up to this week? Whatever you do have fun!



Peace & Love

xx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...