Monday 7 November 2011

Guest Post: Autumn Spice


Happy Monday People! I kick off this week with a guest post from the very talented Sheri Wilson at Feed Your Face. For more tasty delights please check out her site.




When I was asked to guest post I was so excited and I thought what better way to get into the time of season (which I secretly love)? The mulled wines, spiced apple, cinnamons and nutmegs and over eating, all the things I love. There is something about this time of the year that makes me want to be hibernate and bake and bask in the dough and stay duvet up. It was the trees being trimmed and how every picture you take during autumn looks almost perfect with each colour complimenting itself. This led me to one of the best winter warmers, a spiced apple cake.



On top it has a tree stump with grass and fallen leaves, the grass was made with buttercream and leaves with fondant. I cannot lie, I did put on Ledisi's Autumn Leaves while I was doing this. So apt. A cake too pretty to eat? Never.



Love S

x

F  E  E  D  Y  O  U  R  F  A  C  E

http://feedyourface.tumblr.com/

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...