Friday 18 November 2011

Lions & Tigers & Bears, Oh My....




I'm not scared of lions and tigers and bears, Oh my
But I'm scared of loving you.
I'm not scared to perform at a sold out affair, that's right,
But I'm scared of loving you.

Am I the only one who thinks it's an impossible task?
Why it don't last, is that too much to ask?
Why do we love love,
when love seems to hate us?



Most circumstances, I know my fate,
But in this love thing I don't get the game.
Why does it feel like those who give in,
They only wind up losing a friend?

Just cause I love you and you love me,
It doesn't mean that we'll ever be,
Fly cross the ocean, sing for the Queen,
But the most frightening thing is you & me! 



I'm not sure no, I'm not sure
But if we never try we'll never know
It's better to have loved than not to love at all
Not trying is worse than to stumble and fall.
And if we do,
I'd rather it be with you.
Cause at least there will be,
Sweet memories.

Oh, I'm not scared.....
(Jazmine Sullivan)




Peace & Love

xx

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Very nice blog the subtlety but says so much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adore this song. It's really speaks to my heart and hurt. LOVE what you've done wit it... Nice one!! I suppose you can always do bear and tigers for kiddies parties and for those adults that's are still kids at hearts ;-) well done! Love reading your blog. God bless...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...