Friday 4 November 2011

Mallows D'Amour


It may or may not come as a surprise to you that I don't consider myself to be particularly domesticated. When I think of someone who is a real life domestic goddess, I think of my sister - she cooks, she bakes bread, she sews, she's organised, she's pretty much awesome. I on the other hand consider myself to be scatty, a little disorganised and definitely not domesticated. And yet here I am, making rose flavoured mini marshmallows... 




This poses a serious question, who and what defines us? I considered myself a career woman, managing people and multi million pound budgets, but now that I have made marshmallows am I officially domesticated?! What has become of me? :)



Whilst I ponder on my fate, I am enjoying these delicious homemade marshmallows, which incidentally are much softer and fluffier than shop-bought ones. They have been lightly flavoured with Rose Essence and are perfect for roasting over the fire on bonfire night or dunking in a big mug of hot chocolate.  You can find the recipe here from the Hope and Greenwood blog.




Have a great weekend and stay safe.

Peace and Love

xx
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I've only just seen this. The mallows look gr8. X and *shy face*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...