Sunday 26 February 2012

Sunday Smoothie

Sunday Smoothie Chalkboard

It was a beautiful day today, perfect for drinking smoothies outside in the garden! 

This week, I hung out with my friend Bowbelles, (check out her cool blog here) and she whipped up a beautiful fruit smoothie from just three ingredients; strawberries, bananas & grapes. It took about 5 minutes to put together and tasted delicious, I was like "Why am I not making smoothies?"


So here I am, with my very own tasty Sunday smoothie. You take 2-3 strawberries, 1 small banana, about 10 grapes and blend them together. That's it! I'm going to have to try different combinations but for today this one is perfect.

Sunday Smoothie


Peace & Love

xx

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I love smoothies! I usually put yoghurt & avocado in mine as well - it makes a fabulous breakfast alternative to cereal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited about smoothies right now! I must try with the avocado especially, that must make them really creamy!

      Delete
  2. Love the crisp and clear photos...The color of the smoothie is really irresistible. I love smoothies in the morning. Wanna try this sometime. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you should definitely try it, smoothies are so easy to make!
      x

      Delete
  3. Oh, I love banana on my smoothie. It completes my healthy diet every day. Have you tried carrots? You can pair them with fruits like apple, mango, and orange. But my favorite is carrot-and-orange smoothie - I love the color and the refreshing taste!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've tried carrot and orange in a smoothie before, I've had a carrot and apple juice though... Sounds like I'm missing out :)

      Delete
  4. Made this just now. Soooo delicious! Thanks for a wonderful smoothie recipe. My hubby loved it as well.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...