Thursday 16 January 2014

Things I Love Thursdays... Scrapbooking


For my first 'Things I Love Thursdays' of the year, I am going back to basics and the wonderful art of scrapbooking. 

This is exactly what scrapbooking is like in my house!

Now I love the internet as much as the next addict blogger and I spend an inordinate time surfing the web, creating boards on Pinterest and generally clogging up my phone with 'inspirational' images. 

But there is something wonderful about cutting out magazines and getting photos together to create a vision board book. I have big plans for this year (starting with huge chalkboard walls) and no doubt you will come along for the ride.


Long live scrapbooking!

Peace & Love
xx


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...